At Veg Box Fresh, we will do our very best to get your order delivered to you as quickly as possible.
We have no minimum order value, but we do charge a small fee of £3 for orders under £20 (for subscription customers this is £15).
When you come to review your shopping basket, you'll notice a calendar where you can choose your delivery date.
Pick your day and then select checkout. You won't be able to select Sundays but you can select the next day so long as it is before 1pm, unless we've already filled up for the following day.
We deliver to the following locations on the following days, so be sure to pick the right day of the week for your location, or we may need to change your delivery day.
- Plymouth - Monday to Saturday
- Saltash - Monday to Saturday
- Ivybridge area (PL21) - Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Fridays
- Cornwood and Lutton - Wednesdays
- Millbrook area (PL10) - Mondays and Thursdays
- Torpoint area (PL11) - Mondays and Thursdays
- Looe area (PL13) - Mondays and Thursdays
- Lee Moor and Shaugh Prior area - Wednesdays
- Yealmpton/Noss Mayo/Brixton/Newton Ferrers (PL8) - Tuesdays
- Wembury - Thursdays
- Gunnislake and Tavistock (PL18/19) - Monday, Wednesday and Friday
- Yelverton area (PL20) - Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday
- Liskeard (PL14) - Monday, Wednesday and Fridays
- Launceston (PL15) - Tuesdays
- Callington (PL17) - Monday, Wednesday and Fridays
We'll let you know as soon as possible if we cannot make the delivery day and try to find a suitable alternative.
There's also a box for you to fill when you click on your basket if you want - pop any special instructions in there for us (like 'leave it in the porch').
We cannot always guarantee that we will deliver your box on the day you request. However, we will be in touch as soon as possible to arrange another date if that is the case.